Monday, July 24, 2006

Live from Bulgaria

I would write that in Bulgarian, but that would require me to be able to write Bulgarian. It's day 6 and I still haven't managed that yet. Well I've found an internet cafe, and an afternoon off and so it's time for some updates from the adventures in Bulgaria. Well, a very brief update. All is good here, I think we've all adjusted to life here now and today is the first day I haven't felt really tired which is a good thing!

Actually I have no idea what to write here that isn't over long or platitudes. So erm, it's great to talk about Jesus with people, pray for more of that, it's great to do cross cultural stuff, so pray for more understanding and willingness to be understanding across the three cultures here. It's tiring, so pray for energy, more awareness of what God is doing and trust in Him to work through his body here. It's easy to compare how we are doing with the American team so pray we wouldn't! Pray that we all chill, do the job of loving each other that God gives us each moment and rejoice together in His work.

Last night we introduced people to Marmite and Scones, they were less impressed with the former! But one person liked it, my job here is done! Right, time is running out. Pray hard for the rest of camp and for safety in getting home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Goode said...

I remember the marnite night from last year...lots of LOLs.

Seriously, good to hear from you Kath.

24/7/06 1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home