Monday, July 10, 2006

Hang on. For just one cotton picking minute.

The football is over, the tennis has gone, this can only mean one thing, and one thing alone. Yes, you have guessed it. Neighbours is due to be back on our screens. The question is, has anyone missed it? Does anyone remember what happened before it disappeared? Does anyone still follow what on earth is going on with Paul's son who planted a bomb on the train and now is trying to pretend to be another son for reasons which escape me now? (breathe) Clearly more than one question there. I shall watch it today, after all, a little bit of the magic may still be there. Susan could be in it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ed Goode said...

hang on...you can't diss neighbours Kath!
And the sight of Lou in hair dye will make me happy for a long time.

10/7/06 11:33 pm  
Blogger Kath said...

Ed, I could never diss Neighbours... but I fear my heart is becoming hard towards it.! Didn't make it to yesterdays episode, but today I shall see if my love is still there...

11/7/06 12:35 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kath, I'm proud of your new renown for neighbours. Don't let Ed's weakness to the spawn that is Neighbours deter you from your righteous quest for decent TV!

(yes, I know that sounded rather weird. I blame lack of sleep and too much sugar)

11/7/06 10:57 pm  
Blogger Welshie said...

Neighbours rocks. Kath, don't start losing heart in neighbours just when I'm about to head down to work with you for a year! don't do it kath, pleeeeeeeeeeease!

12/7/06 6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home