Friday, July 07, 2006

Messing with your head?

Realising I am as ever behind the times in seeing films, last night I watched Memento for the first time.

Leonard: " I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different."

No idea what that is all about, but it was a good watch. If you want your head messed with that is.
I woke up this morning surprised that there were no messages around my room telling me who I was or what I had to do. Which is a strange way to wake up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How?
How has someone as twisted as you never seen this before...

7/7/06 11:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly Dave. That was my thoughts when I heard Kath hadn't watched it either!

7/7/06 3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home