Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bits and pieces

This arrived in the post today. Can't wait to start, and no doubt discuss with the Bluefish when he finishes it. With it came a couple of old Paul Simon albums which are likewise making me very happy. Along with his new one which has such classic lines as: "You cannot walk with the holy if you're just a half way decent man, I don't pretend that I'm a mastermind with a genius marketing plan, I'm trying to tap into some wisdom, even a little drop will do, I want to rid my heart of envy and cleanse my soul of rage before I'm through", and "If the answer is infinite light, why do we sleep in the dark?" Beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, I better get reading! We can talk next week.... huge book though. Did you get the special edn?

14/6/06 10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home