Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cynical?

Seeing as these are the thoughts of a cynical idealist, I thought I'd check out how cynical I am, the results surprised me.

You Are 44% Cynical

Yes, you are cynical, but more than anything, you're a realist.
You see what's screwed up in the world, but you also take time to remember what's right.


I suppose I should do the same for whether I am an idealist and if that's about 56% we'll know that I'm a fair balance of the two. But really, I thought I was more cynical than that, I'm not sure whether to be delighted or slightly sad. (or skeptical of such a quiz...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonny:) said...

56% cynical... quite low i thought

but then what do these tests realy know


this is a BAD thing, how much time can you waste on this wondefuly engrossing cool stuff

3/6/06 11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are 32% Cynical

Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.
You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.
**This is me, kath!!! It had quite a nice pic with it- quite worried about the buying into society, esp after hearing great sermon on Romans and turning your back on the world but nevermind!!! A xx

4/6/06 10:22 pm  
Blogger Lou said...

Uh-oh, I'm also 44% cycnical - thats more fuel for Rich thinking we're the same person....

6/6/06 8:50 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm.
Lou = Kath... I can see how that works... and after all the effort we make to ensure that Relay isn't a cloning programme. Maybe its just Kath cloning people...

13/6/06 6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home