Thursday, January 19, 2006

Music moments.

Today Vanilla Ice and the classic, "Ice ice baby" started my day and enabled me to climb from my bed in the morning. The day ended with the last song on my journey home being the wonderful KLF and "Ancients of Mu Mu". What better way to top and tail ones day...

Within the day Martyn Joseph kept me company with his brilliant new album "Deep Blue",






See previous posts for beautiful quotes. I haven't listened to a song that has scratched the itch in my soul for a while but a couple of the ones on this album have. I can't quite explain the affect they have on me in any other way. Somehow the combination of aching lyrics and a deeply passionate voice do something deep within me and scratch at the itch. And a song that keeps you pressing the repeat button is always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home