Monday, January 15, 2007

Some things

Tomorrow is 'wear your slippers to work' day. Check out Mr Burley's excellent blog for more details. My housemate gets to appreciate his genius at Cornhill so they can scheme over things like this. I think it won't be all that difficult for me to do, although I might draw the line on driving in slippers. Wear your slippers to work day.

On a completely different note here's an interview with a good band and their inspiring thoughts on this God thing.

Which I discovered on this man's blog, I know some people who know him, hence the discovery, I love his writing genius and the way he sometimes writes things that are in my head.

And finally.
Here are some things I'm glad of right now:
"Cos when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me
Cos I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to find that You want me"
(Casting Crowns)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I can't really take all the credit for Slipper Day but thanks anyway! Hope you wore your slippers with pride.

17/1/07 10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home