Thursday, March 23, 2006

I have a new Eugene Peterson book in my house. And I want to eat it. Now. It's the second in the wonderful series in 'spiritual theology', which as far as I can tell came about from people going, "write down EVERYTHING before you die Eugene, please." (I could be wrong on that one...)

I really can't wait to eat it. But I almost don't want to start, I don't want to eat too fast, Mr Peterson's books require swimming in. So I don't know if I should wait until holiday times in three weeks to start. I'd hate to finish it before then, but can I wait that long? And frankly who really cares? I may wait. Because the Lakes AND Eugene Peterson would make me pop with profound meaningful moments and that's got to be a good thing. Right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Goode said...

I've just picked up 'Christ plays in ten thousand places again'...good times.

24/3/06 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home