Saturday, October 14, 2006

On the blog

"Blogs then can indeed be wonderful expressions of who we are – an opportunity to communicate, to express oneself, to test ideas, and connect to those people who might be listening and might want to begin a conversation. Although such blogs are unlikely to attract huge traffic, that is not necessarily the point. Not everything is about celebrity and sales and causes celebres – bloggers create their own communities and sometimes it’s joy enough and satisfaction indeed to find a kindred spirit." (from some article about blogging on the LICC website. )

The first description of blogging that I've heard that sums up what I love about this medium and why I really love blogging, especially when I forget to write to impress, or create comments, or other such desires. This space is just a creative expression of parts of me, and that's what makes me keep posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home