Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Things I would post about if there was any time to do so.

Here's a top 5 list of things I want to write/think about soon. In no particular order.

1.Brokenness. The theme of our lives and yet we still act as though we are not broken, can do everything and more and get confused when we can't. The sheer relief of knowing that all we need to be is broken. God is good at making beauty out of broken bits of clay.

2. The body of Christ. How does that work? Why aren't we content in our role in the body? Why have we drifted so far into individualism that any sense of us not having to be everything for the people we meet has got lost along the way? What difference does being part of the body make?

3. The greatness of my friend John.

4. Playing in a band. Music is the soul of my being. The shiny new bongos I own.

5. Turns out I only have 4, ah well.

Any requests? It occurs to me, and has been revealed to me that a few people read this, so you secret readers, now is your time to comment. What should flow next from the mind of this cynical idealist? (and how pompus is that statement?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to hear some about the greatness of living in Hove.
(maybe even a Hove/Brighton comparison)

16/11/05 11:33 am  
Blogger Kath said...

who are you steve? Hello and welcome though!

16/11/05 5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Steve Jordan,

I have been reading your blog from the start,
I am not very good at leaving comments hence this was the first.

7/12/05 1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home